Tuesday, October 14, 2008

You know you've been bloggin' a long-ass time when you can't exactly remember if you wrote something that pops up 4 years later

I was browsing through my sitemeter and noticed someone came here via a hyperlink posted during a bulletin board discussion.

The bulletin board topic concerned Ricky Martin, the singer, and his purported love of administering "golden showers" to lady friends (in the shower.)

Someone involved in the discussion linked to this post on The Brazosport News from 2004.

The hyperlinked word was "weird" as in, "You think that's weird?"

So I cliked on "weird" and read the post and sort of vaguely remember writing it. Some of those words are ones I definitely use. And I recall the topic and its subject (Moises Alou.)

And then I thought to myself Jeez, I musta spent a lot of time on that one. But why?

The only answer I can come up with is self-amusement. That's always the answer I come up with when I ask myself the why of blogging.

That is all.

No comments: