Thursday, February 12, 2009

The annals of Joaquin Phoenix

I watch Letterman practically every night. Sometimes it disappoints and I'll end up reading with Dave in the background. Sometimes there'll be a great musical guest; a few months ago Kanye West performed and I was surprised how much I liked the number he did. And sometimes, like last night, there will be a classic guest appearance by an actor hawking his or her newest movie.

Check out Joaquin Phoenix here via The Huffington Post.

(Or, treat yourself to the full 10 minute 49 second clip on YouTube here.)

It was funny and uncomfortable all at the same time. I think maybe Joaquin is under the influence of something. What I don't know. I hope he'll be OK.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you've been keeping up with the gossip blogs, you may have heard that this new, hairy, incoherent Joaquin Phoenix is actually an elaborate hoax, being filmed by Casey Afflek, documentary style.

Not sure if I believe it.