Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst ... wants me?

This was in my inbox today. Kinda weird. I mean, I know I'm the "first blog martyr" (that's what I read anyway) but I haven't been real active in Bloggerville lately (sort of outta gas; know you can relate most likely) ... but still and all, I just don't see how can I help this feller ... (Also, I think he did something with which I disagreed at one point in his public service career, but for the life o' me I can't remember what it was) ...

Anyhow, here's the pitch:

Banjo,


In today’s rapidly changing world of digital media, bloggers such as you are becoming increasingly important sources of information about news and current events. That is why I want to invite you to join my campaign and become part of the Bloggers for Dewhurst coalition.


As a member of my blogger coalition, we will add you to the campaign blogroll and get you signed up for blogger exclusives from the campaign. If you are ever interested in a guest post on your blog, please let me know.


I would love to have you on the team so please reply back and let me know.


Keep up the good work with Brazosport News. I look forward to working with you, and reading your blog posts, as we head into the final months of the 2010 campaign!


Thanks,


- Lt Gov David Dewhurst

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hot damn, Banjo! Go 'head. There ain't no tellin' what kind of fabulous returns you'll get on a small investment of working just a teeny bit with the Texas Dewboy!

jd

Kevin Whited said...

Wait a sec, my invite looked JUST the same! And it seemed SO personal.... I am shocked. :)

I love it when the GOP tries to use the latest, greatest technology to boost the cause -- Jared Woodfill's efforts are the bestest, though! I almost always get a good chuckle before hitting delete.