Monday, January 22, 2007

Hey, Mr. Houston, what's in the paper today?

What do you figure "Mr. Houston" would make of the following repartee in his beloved newspaper had he not died way back in '56?

I just hope Jennifer Tilly is playing poker on the
sports channel again, while the Prez is speaking, like she was last evening during the Pats-Colts game.
How can a guy concentrate on playing cards, when that
pair is bursting at the seams. She's so Blog Hottie's twin sister.
That's what you need to do for this site. Boost your
readership by boosting your best cleavage shot in the
pic.

Posted by: Bob at January 22, 2007 01:58 PM

Oh my -- it's come to this, then? I think Dwight would look askance at cleavage on the blog. I have no fears such a move would diminish my professional credentials. Where would it end, though? SciGuy beefcake? MeMo corn-wrestling? A slippery slope, I think.

I do like those Tilly girls, though. They are baby-talkers, which I generally loathe, but for some reason, they don't annoy me.

Posted by: Julie Mason at January 22, 2007 02:09 PM


I think he might have crapped in his hat, but I could be wrong.

No comments: