Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Banjo's Mini Poll UPDATE

If you've been following the current poll on favorite Christmas songs, you may have noticed that "Deck the Halls" and "12 Days of Christmas" were the only two songs to receive ZERO votes out of 50 so far.

Robert Earl Keen's tune, "Merry Christmas From The Family," has been leading the poll, followed by the all-time classic, "Silent Night."

To make it more interesting, I've decided to switch horses in mid-stream and remove "Deck the Halls" from the list of choices and replace it with "You Ain't Gettin' Shit for Christmas," an alt-Xmas classic.

Accordingly, you will be allowed to cast a 2nd vote in the poll without any repercussions from our Poll Administrator.

I think I'll leave this poll up until at least Dec. 25.

Mainly because I can't think of another poll question to replace it. As always, I reserve the right to change my mind.

That is all.

No comments: